Financial PR Account Manager
JOB TITLE: Account Manager
REPORT TO: Senior Consultant / Account Director
CONTRACT: Full time
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is looking for a highly motivated financial PR expert in Riyadh to be an integral part of one of the Middle East’s largest and fastest growing financial and professional services practices. This role is a transition from execution to responsibility for the ‘bigger picture’, including driving multiple projects and retainer clients within our FPS practice.
This role plays an important part in executing day-to-day account management activities while serving as the first point of contact for multiple clients. With guidance and direction from the account lead and other senior members, you will be entrusted with planning, management and delivery of projects across social and traditional media platforms whilst ensuring quality control and keeping the client fully up‐to‐date on activities. At this level, you need to demonstrate a robust understanding of the clients’ businesses and communications priorities, latest industry developments that may impact our clients, whilst also focusing on building excellent client, team and media relationships.
Strong English content development skill is essential for this role and Arabic language proficiency is an advantage.
Key attributes required for this role:
- It is likely that you are working in a PR agency at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level with at least 5 years of experience managing corporate and financial clients
- Solid background and experience in managing communications campaigns for corporate and financial clients
- You will have reasonable understanding of local and regional capital markets and the wider financial services sector
- Expert editorial and media relations skills, both proactive and reactive particularly with business and broadcast media
- Excellent communication skills, written abilities, attention to detail and presentation skills
- You will be a highly confident line manager as you will be responsible for junior team members in the team
- Good time management skills and ability to meet internal and client deadlines
To be considered for this role - please click to apply.