Executive- Public Relations
Executive- Public Relations
Hill + Knowlton Strategies is looking for an Executive who will be responsible for day-to-day servicing of clients, handling of accounts assigned to them, and initiating and implementing PR activities outlined in a communications programme to H+K Strategies standards.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of allocated accounts according to the agreed programme and scope of work
- Thoroughly familiarise oneself with the client's business and the related industry, client contacts, and clients' internal communications procedures and processes
- Fully familiarise oneself with H+K Strategies client servicing standards, client report and budget procedures
- Prepare all contact reports on client meetings and timely submission of such reports to clients
- Prepare monthly activity reports detailing all activities carried out for the month for the client in question
- Research and write communications materials for clients, including press releases, bylines, pitches notes and media invites, among others
- Ensure that all written materials to be submitted to the client are accurate, error-free, and approved by an account manager or director in charge of that account
- Brief third parties, e.g. collateral designers, photographers, event companies etc. fully and clearly on clients' requirements and preferences
- Media monitoring of relevant dailies/publications/broadcast for clients
- Build and develop relationships with the media
- Guide interns on research or duties assigned by your Manager
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by your Manager
- Contribute creative and strategic inputs for client's PR programmes, proposals and at client meetings
- Provide strategic counsel and advice to clients
- Proactively alert clients or senior account managers on issues and events that will have an impact on client business or PR programme
- Advise and alert account managers or account directors to emerging client issues, e.g. budget, personnel, etc.
- Contribute to business development pitches particularly in research and intelligence gathering
- Provide business development leads if you come across them
- Contribute to business development pitches and undertake research or intelligence gathering work
- You must be available immediately.
- You must be authorised to work in Singapore and do not require any sponsorship
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related fields
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in PR with established expertise in the related practice area
- A strong writer, who is keen on learning and developing their skills with H+K
- A team player with the ability to work with a variety of clients, suppliers/vendors, media, consultants, and members of the H+K team
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to communicate and propose ideas to suit client needs
- A high degree of professionalism with good work ethics
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, colour, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.