Lifestyle Account Supervisor, Public Relations
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is looking for a Lifestyle Account Supervisor to join our team in our Mexico City office and supervise public relations/communications programs for clients providing a broad spectrum of communications services.
Our Account Supervisor serves clients as their day-to-day relationship manager and is responsible for overseeing the execution of clients’ plans.
This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level as this role is an important step into team and client management. It recognizes strength in core communications skills and begins to develop a focus on management of team and client activity.
Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton +YOU, together.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Liaison with client
- Providing new ideas/approaches to client challenges and programs
- Maintaining quality control of all client deliverables: editing and approving all written materials, developing/drafting presentations and documents, etc.
What else is in it for you?
- Focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
- A career working with influencing brands within an integrated team
What You’ll Need To Get Here
- 4-5 experience in the public relations field (2-3 years as Senior Consultant) focused primarily in consumer and lifestyle accounts.
- Experience in planning and delivering broad-based public relations programs to achieve client program objectives, including but not limited to press material development, media tours, seminars, and product launches
- A broad-based knowledge of the lifestyle media landscape in Mexico, Latin-American knowledge desired
- Consumer Technology knowledge to be able to understand the business context of the client
- Solid presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a must
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your résumé, cover letter and salary expectations.