Creative Designer - Culture
H+K Strategies in Riyadh is growing and looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Creative Designer looking to take the next step in their career. Join us in building the most creative team in the Kingdom working with leading culture clients to inspire and excite a modern Saudi Arabia.
H+K Strategies is a global communications company with strategy, creativity and innovation sitting at the centre. The Global Studio is made up of a networked group of creative + design studios located across the world - from New York to London, Sao Paulo to Shanghai, Riyadh to Toronto, bringing to life communication campaigns with our agency teams and our clients. Whether a creating a new identity or a full-length documentary, a social media campaign or an interactive experience, the Studio is all about smart ideas delivered with the highest levels of craft and production expertise. At H+K, we believe in unlocking the potential of every opportunity.
Apply now and show us what you can do.
You will be tasked to deliver best in class design work for our culture clients in Saudi Arabia based in Riyadh.
The role will see the candidate being at the heart of the client’s in-house creative production and studio team.
The following job description details the responsibilities, skills and competencies required for this level.
- A creative portfolio that demonstrates fresh thinking and quality execution in multiple formats across traditional, social media & digital platforms, with evidence of strong skills in Adobe creative cloud software including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and AfterEffects
- Animation and/or video development experience are strong benefits
- A passionate and hardworking team member, who embraces challenges and new methods of working in an earned first communication environment
- Experience presenting concepts and designs in Arabic and English and ability to work collaboratively with teams in a fast-paced environment
- First or dual language Arabic (written and spoken) essential, in addition to understanding of the Saudi sporting culture and dialects
- Five+ years of design/art direction experience from an advertising, brand or content background setting with art or creative qualification
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Bilingual (Arabic + English)
The position of Creative Designer will be based in Riyadh.
- Saudi Residency Visa
- Life insurance with medical insurance plan
- 23 days annual holidays allocated on a pro rata basis
- One annual flight to your home country to the value of 3000 AED
- Competitive salary package paid out at the end of each month in arrears
- One-way economy class ticket + assistance to ship over personal belongings