Assistant Manager/ Manager
Assistant Manager / Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Manager / Manager who is keen on shaping our clients’ communication strategies and making their brands matter. You must have a passion for building and maintaining client relationships, developing pertinent communication strategies, and helping clients to protect, enhance and build their brands. Apart from being the day-to-day client servicing lead and providing ongoing counsel for key accounts, you will also support new business proposals and pitching.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- You have 4+ years of PR or communications experience in an agency.
- You are someone who can develop and implement strategic PR communications strategies and programs.
- You are passionate about client management – maintaining high client satisfaction level motivates you.
- You are well-versed in partnering with clients to identify existing and emerging issues and devising solutions to elevate their business and communications impact.
- Great project management skills; setting priorities, maintaining timelines and delivery of key milestones are your strong suit.
- You enjoy working collaboratively across different teams and being a mentor to juniors.
- You possess solid written and verbal communication skills.
- New business development excites you and you are keen to work on proposals with different teams.
- You are a highly motivated and driven self-starter.
- You have an interest or desire to work with corporate, technology and B2B clients but are also open to other practices or industries.
- Most importantly, you are enthusiastic and thrive best in a highly collaborative and fast-paced culture.
If this sounds like you, hit apply or reach out to the People + Culture team for a confidential chat.