Director of Strategic Advisory
As Director of Strategic Advisory at Hill+Knowlton, you guide and advise board level clients during business-critical processes in the fields of business model design, governance, and transformation/restructuring.
You help them understand which steps are needed to ensure stakeholder acceptance, thereby helping them to define their plans and critical business decisions.
You lead multi-discipline advisory teams, act as the key client contact and as trusted advisor. You ensure sound analysis of business issues, the development of effective strategies and top-notch execution of plans.
You have a broad strategy/management consulting background, with at least 15 years of experience.
You have built a network of (client) contacts at boardroom level in The Netherlands and are able to open doors for new business opportunities. You have gained a deep understanding and know-how of the technical and operational aspects of business decision making, which you are able to combine with your ability to understand and identify stakeholder needs.
You have a good understanding of societal trends and a broad interest in the relationship between businesses and their suite of internal and external stakeholders. And most of all: you believe it is fun to introduce a new paradigm to the world of strategy consulting, taking on established ways of thinking.
Skills and requirements
• Top-notch client advisory skills, track record of successful high-level advisory projects;recognized trusted advisor for board level clients
• Skills to translate strategic advice into execution
• Ability to lead advisory teams effectively and develop (junior) colleagues
• Commercial skills: seeing business opportunities and ability to convince clients to buy your proposals and generate new business
• Ability to make the existing advisory propositions of Hill+Knowlton an integral part of your propositions