People + Culture Manager
- Own and manage the entire recruitment lifecycle - from curating job descriptions, sourcing (direct, referrals, job boards and agency, active search), screening, coordinating interviews and writing assessments, feedback management, extending and negotiating offers, through to onboarding.
- Build a continuous pipeline of quality candidates that meet the various job requirements and hiring manager expectations, with particular attention to time to fill.
- Identify opportunities to increase diversity, inclusion, and engagement with underrepresented candidate profiles.
- Coordinate with Admin team to deliver employee onboarding experience including coordinating IT set up, access card set up, corporate insurance enrolment, preparation of starter packs, 90 day plans and compliance activities, etc.
- Assist with monthly payroll execution with Finance and payroll vendor.
- Prepare employment agreements and employment-related letters accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring the checklist is complete with approvals, reference checks, visa’s (if applicable).
- Conduct exit interviews, consolidate feedback for improvement and make recommendations to management.
- Manage offboarding activities with IT, Finance and Admin.
- Create, update, and maintain confidential staff personal files, HR data and the HR filing system.
- Administration of staff leave and medical records, insurance enrolment/termination and claims.
- Manage and handle employee immigration and work visa related matters.
- Keep up to date with local Thai employment laws and regulations.
- Provide advice to employees on HR policies and company guidelines.
- Conduct training needs survey and analysis in partnership with line managers and management.
- Design and propose suitable training programs/courses to support human resource learning & development.
- Manage and monitor annual performance reviews; schedule timelines, arrange meetings with top management and line managers, follow up the ratings with line managers, make summary for management review for bonus calculation & salary adjustment.
- Handle employee disciplinary actions, grievances and complaints, employee relations.
- Organize employee and company activities such as team building, staff outing both domestic and overseas trips, birthday party, in coordination with admin team.
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources Operations and HR business partnering experience at a senior level.
- Strong working knowledge of Thai employment laws and practices.
- Experience using data to identify insights and analytics to drive decision-making and strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Thai and English.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Working Experience in Marketing/Public Relation agencies are considered a strong plus.
- Experience in advising managers and employees on employee relations, HR policies and procedures, working in a dedicated HR environment. Experience in utilising HR systems and generating + analysing HR reports.
- Able to demonstrate a solid business acumen and an understanding of how to lead a People strategy in a client relationship driven business.