Tech- B2B- Senior Account Executive
B2B Senior Account Executive
H+K Strategies is the first large communications agency to structure itself around industry sectors. This adds deep industry knowledge to the agency’s core communications business, which is supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing.
H+K’s Tech practice is one of H+K London’s leading and highest performing sectors and has grown rapidly over the last six years. The experience of the 35+ team spans integrated communications, from corporate, B2B and consumer communications, to digital + social, influencers, analyst relations, content marketing and internal communications. We understand technology ecosystems, consumer and business audiences and the power of the influencer. We believe in making complex technology simple.
The team is looking to recruit an established (Senior) Account Executive to work with leading and truly exciting global B2B technology brands. Successful candidates will love media relations and enjoy working on media campaigns, high-profile events and content projects for fast-paced B2B technology brands. This role offers the unique opportunity to become part of one of the leading global communications agencies with creativity at its heart.
The new hire will be a master storyteller with a passion for technology and complement the team’s values by being ambitious, creative, culture creators, kind and supportive.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- Has a passion for technology and its future within society
- Knows the market and new developments in the B2B tech space inside-out
- Is a media hound and master storyteller who crafts compelling narrative ideas that generate coverage for clients
- Has previous experience of working with B2B technology brands, trade/national media and other influencers
- Has experience of developing proactive media pitches and can sell them to the media
- Has attention to detail and appreciation of tight deadlines, and can prioritise and manage time effectively
- Is a creative thinker with good writing skills (social content, by-lined articles, pitch notes, press releases)
- Enjoys dealing with senior client contacts
- Has strong organisational skills and the ability to manage workloads, suppliers and other third parties
- Is a team player with a positive, can-do attitude who proactively seeks out opportunities to add value to the clients and team
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to work on some of the most exciting and dynamic global technology brands
- The opportunity to hone your skills across strategic consultancy, brand campaigns, crisis management, analyst relations, media relations, product launches, content generation, advocacy and influencer engagement programmes
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Be part of a close-knit, highly motivated team, where culture matters, creativity is encouraged, and engagement and cooperation are common values
- Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development