Senior Account Manager with strong PR experience to join an elite embedded client team in Chicago. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career by developing and executing initiatives on behalf of an impactful, global retail client as part of a dedicated, integrated agency team.
Candidates must have experience either leading or playing a key role in the execution of corporate programs on behalf of large brands.
The ideal candidate is a creative yet strategic thinker, demonstrating enthusiasm and energy, an appetite to learn and be challenged, and a solid base skill set of writing, organization, account and team management. This is an opportunity serve as a true extension of the client team, manage junior members and be part of a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary group.
Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton New York +YOU, together.
What you’ll need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, Media Studies or related
- 5-10 years of PR agency/in-house experience in corporate communications for large, global brands; agency experience preferred
- Articulate, poised, personable, and quick on your feet
- Ability to drive creativity, execute programs, and manage the client process
- Superior writing skills
- Organized, detail oriented, problem solver, energetic
- Budget and junior team management experience
- Superb client service abilities; detail oriented; problem solver; professional and polished demeanor
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.