You will be tasked to deliver best in class social media content for our football and motorsports clients in Saudi Arabia based in Riyadh.
The role will see the candidate being at the heart of the client’s in-house creative production and studio team.
The following job description details the responsibilities, skills and competencies required for this level.
- A creative portfolio that demonstrates fresh thinking and quality execution in multiple formats across traditional, social media & digital platforms, with evidence of strong skills in Adobe creative cloud software including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and AfterEffects
- Animation and/or video development experience are required
- A passionate and hardworking team member, who embraces challenges and new methods of working in an earned first communication environment
- Experience presenting concepts and designs in Arabic and English and ability to work collaboratively with teams in a fast-paced environment
- First or dual language Arabic (written and spoken) essential, in addition to understanding of the Saudi sporting culture and dialects
- Four+ years of design/art direction experience from an advertising, brand or content background setting with art or creative qualification
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Bilingual (Arabic + English)