Sr HRIS Manager
Senior HRIS + Talent Systems Manager
Our Global People + Culture (P+C) Operations team has an immediate opening for a Senior HRIS + Talent Manager.
You will be a key team player helping to lay the foundation for HR Data and Technology. In this role, you will provide first line support to manage, analyze and maintain our HR systems and data. This position will report into the Global Head of People + Culture Operations.
What you will do:
- Partner with Global P+C team to provide input into new processes, prioritize projects/enhancements, map business processes, implement creative and effective solutions that will shape the way H+K operates now and into the future
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular maintenance and system audits.
- Provide day to day support for HR systems including troubleshooting data and system issues, recommending solutions, and implementing enhancements and fixes
- Manage system specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configuration, testing, data conversion, and deployment of new functionality, enhancements, and process improvements.
- Work with in-country HRIS data leads and HR teams to implement and recommend best practices to ensure optimal utilization of Talent systems including configurations, business processes, data management, security architecture, and reporting
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements.
- Serve as technical subject matter expert for current Talent Systems including ATS , Performance and Learning, and in-house HRIS system.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms. Serve as liaison between functional and technical team and scope the project requirements.
- Help prepare for upcoming Workday HCM rollout partnering with Director of People + Culture Operations who will serve as functional lead.
- Help drive our Talent Technology roadmap across employee and candidate experience to ensure operational excellence and support growth plans.
- Manage project implementation of master data strategy for Talent related system implementations and database cleansing projects.
- Collaborate with Global Strategy team to support the building of global Talent metrics and benchmarking within Talent information systems, including cross-functional companywide data gathering and analytics on employee data trends.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 6+ years functional and technical HRIS design, configuration, and administration experience
- Strong systems thinker, with an ability to prioritize effectively and build sustainable solutions from the ground up
- Skilled at operating in a complex, cross-functional organization where your team needs to collaborate and integrate with other teams across many disciplines
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Power BI, data management and data integration skills with an ability to organize, analyze and correlate data information.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Previous systems configuration of HRIS, ATS, Performance and Learning platforms desired. Working knowledge of Workday a plus.
H+K Strategies is one of the world’s largest and most renowned communications firms, with more than 85 offices around the globe.
At H+K here in the U.S., our first priority is our people and creating an experience for each employee that is positive and fulfilling. Do you like being able to work from anywhere and in a way that is best for your life? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working for the industry’s most exciting clients and supporting headline-grabbing programs? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working with nice people? Come join us at H+K. Do you like industry-best benefits, vacation time, wellness time, and parental leave? You guessed it, come join us at H+K.
Come join us at H+K. Where we believe in the power of “Being” everything that our employees need us to be – creating a work life that is all about Being Flex, Being Connected, Being Well, Being Empowered, and Being Valued. And we keep innovating and evolving our employee experience based on what we hear directly from our team members because we strive to be the absolute best place to work.
So, let’s recap, what to expect if you were to work at H+K:
- Nice, passionate colleagues and a supportive work culture
- Flexible work modes program, where you can choose whether you work from home, work from the office or a mix of both – a completely hybrid, distributed workforce
- Exciting clients and apps to stretch up and across to grow within the company
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing, industry-best benefits, such as
- Comprehensive and inclusive health, dental, vision, and mental healthcare
- Back-up care paid parental leave (16-week maternity leave!), and other family solutions
- Retirement savings and student loan refinancing partner options
- Insanely good vacation and wellness time off, no matter your level
- Plus, another engaging employee programming, such as
- Ally and Mentorship program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Experience committees
- And, worth mentioning, frequent happy hours
Most importantly! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, H+K Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
COME JOIN US!