HR Specialist/Sr. HR Specialist
Role: HR Specialist/Sr. HR Specialist
- Support to drive and implement people agenda in the L&D areas(main part):
- To organize monthly H+K orientation with each city and book practice leader’s timeslot directly.
- To understand and consolidate H+K training needs and other survey reports analyst.
- Work together with the global training development team to implement training programs.
- Other training needs support if required.
- Interface with Senior HR Manager to support H+K Shanghai office recruiting needs:
- To help make the recruitment plan according to the headcount budget
- To arrange and prepare for recruitment advertisement
- To help recruit and find qualified people
- Analyze current recruiting sources and develop new sources for hiring the best people
- Assist with general HR responsibilities, build trustful and collaborative relationships with stakeholders and colleagues based in Shanghai office.
- Work collaboratively with interns and intern program management. Well managed intern HC and salary monthly.
- Manage over the end-to-end employee life cycle, including hiring, onboarding, development, and supporting the performance evaluation process in accordance with the company’s policies
- Other HR related operation works when required.
- organize company activities and events
- support other ad hoc projects or tasks as and when required
- bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or other related fields
- 3+ years of Human Resources working experience in multinational corporations focusing on Learning & Development
- experienced in all rounded HR functions is preferred
- familiarity with recruitment processes and different recruitment channels
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good project management experience
- good command in both spoken and written English
- strong knowledge of employment laws, government regulations, professional best practices and industry trends
- discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- positive attitude, result orientated, agile, organized, self-motivated, willing to take challenges