Consumer Lifestyle - Account Manager
Consumer Lifestyle: Account Manager
H+K is a communications agency, always in beta and always changing. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a talented, creative, and media savvy consumer Account Manager, to support a leading global consumer technology brand, and a global hotel group.
These accounts offer high-profile visibility within the agency. As a core member of the account team you will be comfortable managing up and down within the team, and building strong client relationships with senior clients throughout the delivery of projects, and be responsible for ensuring campaigns are delivered against plans, budgets and KPIs.
Our ideal candidate will be able to showcase and demonstrate their role in the delivery of impactful consumer storytelling and campaigns that have driven game changing results for their clients. You’ll get to deliver campaigns across experiential, traditional and digital platforms so an excellent understanding and demonstrable experience managing influencer programmes is important to this role.
You will comfortably take responsibility for successful delivery of the projects assigned to you, with light supervision, and have strong media understanding with familiarity of the media at the travel and/or tech titles.
As an Account Manager you are an integral part of the day-to-day running of the client business, partnering with the project leads to deliver multiple campaigns and lead a busy press office. You are highly organised and accountable, and able to build relationships and collaborate with the expertise of H+K’s vast resources and capabilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Experience in the tech and/or travel sectors – ideally both
- Creative thinker with attention to detail, particularly under pressure
- Ambition to create and lead high-level, high-impact consumer communications campaigns
- Ability to drive strong earned media coverage, armed with media contacts to hit the ground running
- Incredibly organised with good attention to detail
- Well-versed in data + insight gathering and analysis to inform planning and ideas
- A strong understanding of influencer management and measurement
- Events management experience to deliver large- and small-scale events for consumers, media and influencers
- Proven experience in social media strategy, the latest social trends and platforms and an understanding of social media content
- Experience managing influencer relationships and devising content publishing plans across the main social channels
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to develop under the guidance of some of the best in the industry
- The chance to gain first-hand experience working on high-profile international brands
- Exposure to globally recognised clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Our dedicated training academy, The Hub, provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to our clients
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries