Senior People & Purpose
PEOPLE + PURPOSE - Consultant
H+K is a communications agency, always in beta and always changing. We are the first and only large agency to structure around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, re-invent their skills, and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
The Specialist Services team is a group of 20 talented PR practitioners whose strength lies in their ability to work with their own clients as well as seamlessly across the full gambit of H+K Strategies’ sector clients, from Energy + Industrials, Food + Drink, Retail + Leisure, to Technology, Sport and Healthcare, providing the full range of corporate affairs and advisory services including senior counsel, corporate relations, public affairs, employee engagement, diversity + inclusion, and issues and crisis support. We work with high profile clients to help them build, protect, and enhance their reputations and manage their risks effectively.
This thriving practice is now entering an exciting phase of growth driven by some exciting new business wins and needs a talented senior consultant who’s ready to support our clients on internal and change communications and employee engagement.
The right candidate will be a strategic thinker, able to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly moving environment, and excited about the employee experience agenda, and how this applies to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have internal communications/employee engagement experience, gained in an agency and/or in-house environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work quickly to tight deadlines are a must.
You will have experience in developing strategic and creative employee-centered solutions that deliver outstanding results and which offer an engaging, thoughtful, relevant experience for employees.
The successful candidate will be well-organised in client project and budget management and have the ability to develop pro-active and lasting client relationships. Supporting new business opportunities with clients and new leads will be a need
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
The successful senior consultant will focus on clients across all sectors in the agency.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Develop best practice relating to client employee engagement work
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, add value to client relationships
- Help clients to achieve their business objectives through a focus on employee communications which inspires, challenges, and supports internal audiences
- Work with agency partners to develop innovative and integrated communication plans that serve employees as a key audience
- Support roll-out of innovative tools and services in the digital workplace space
- Help identify new opportunities and play a proactive role in terms of proposal development, pitching and conversionOversee and support the growth and development of junior team members
- Responsible for budget monitoring
- Be a high energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with strong writing capability and good attention to detail
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to develop with of some of the best in the industry on high-profile international brands, clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to their clients
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- Employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity + paternity pay
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’