- Oversee and administer the full spectrum of HR & Administration functions in Hong Kong office
- Formulate and monitor the execution of Human Resources management policies and procedures including manpower planning & recruitment, performance management, remuneration management, employee relations, benefits and reward system, etc.
- Provide top management and function heads with value-added HR advice to support employee management in Hong Kong and PRC offices and factories.
- HR and admin budget planning, analysis, review and ongoing controlling.
- Define and constantly review the company regulations to ensure all the processes and guidance are properly running with the labor policies.
- Identify and implement polies of KPI, appraisal and reward system to improve the efficiency rate in production.
- Propose improvement plans to top management.
- Maintain effective associate communication channels
- Assist line managers with legal compliance through education, consultation, and monitoring to prevent labor disputes from happening.
- Deliver the relevant HR reports as required.
- Oversee and initiate employee training and development programs.
- Manage all administration tasks and facility management including repair & maintenance, security management, safety, health, and other administration requirements of the offices
- Supervise and evaluate administration suppliers to ensure their service meets company’s requirement.
- Mange HRIS System
- University degree in Business Admin, HR Management, or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of experience in HR management with 5 years in manager role
- Familiar with HK labor ordinance and PRC’s labor regulations, insurance and social security requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels.
- Independent, mature, proactive, well-organized, detailed-minded, initiative prioritize
- Multi- tasking
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Knowledge in HRIS.