Account Executive (Consumer) - Technology
Account Executive (Consumer), Technology – Hill + Knowlton Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K) is an international PR and communications agency based across 80 offices in 40 countries and working globally with many of the largest multinational companies. We structure and lead our business around industry sector teams to deliver deep industry knowledge for the benefit of our clients. These teams are supported by specialist areas of creative ideas development and strategy, data and analytics, content creation and publishing, corporate affairs and ESG. The people in our agency are constantly evolving and are expected to re-invent their skills and set new standards in the industry.
We are proud to have been awarded Provoke Sabre EMEA Awards: UK PR Consultancy of the Year 2022, EMEA Agency of the Decade, UK 2022 Silver Agency of the Year: Campaign Awards, EMEA 2022 Gold PR Agency of the Year: Campaign Award.
H+K’s Tech practice is one of H+K London’s leading and highest performing sectors. The experience of the 25+ team spans integrated communications, from corporate, B2B and consumer communications, to digital + social, influencers, analyst relations, content marketing and internal communications. We understand technology ecosystems, consumer and business audiences and the power of the influencer. We believe in making complex technology simple – telling its benefits to the world.
THE ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
- The role involves working on media relations, content creation, network coordination and account management to reach consumer audiences.
- Be a media hound and master storyteller who loves to craft compelling pitches and knows how to sell them to consumer, trade, and national media.
- Create content in a variety of formats.
- Tightly manage relations with international H+K offices, suppliers and other third parties.
- Work on key clients across the UK and EMEA.
- The opportunity to hone your skills across strategic consultancy, brand campaigns, media relations, product launches, content generation, and advocacy and influencer engagement programmes.
- The successful candidate will be a master storyteller who loves media relations, have a passion for technology and how we bring technology stories to life, and will complement the team’s values by being ambitious, creative, culturally open, kind, and supportive.
- A team player with a positive and proactive attitude to seeking out opportunities to add value to the client and teams.
- A passionate fan of technology who understands its future within society and enterprise.
- A creative thinker with attention to detail and appreciation of time management
- Have the desire to develop your career within a full-service and internationally networked communications consultancy.
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 25 days + (3 days at Christmas) annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellness programmes
- Weekly social events
- 2 x volunteer days per year
OUR LONDON OFFICE
H+K employs over 300 people in the UK, and our stunning Clerkenwell offices run over two floors, encompassing a beautiful roof terrace and subsidised bar area, which is a great spot for client meetings and socialising with the wider agency.
We pride ourselves on creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
We believe diversity is strength. Our Commitment at Hill + Knowlton Strategies is to combine our employees unique backgrounds, perspective, and experiences to build a more diverse and inclusive organisation that represents all of us and the businesses we work with. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and will consider all applicants regardless of age, gender identity ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, neurodiversity, and disability status. We are also happy to provide reasonable adjustments during the application and interview process. Please refer to our Diversity, Equity + Inclusion Recruitment Charter to understand more about H+K’s commitments here.
H+K is Disability Confident Committed and a Dyslexia SMART organisation. If you require any adjustments to the application or interview process with us, please don’t hesitate to email [email protected]
For more information on H+K: www.hkstrategies.com