Public Relations Fellow, Technology
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a talented Public Relations Fellow to support our dynamic San Francisco, CA office. This is a formal fellowship designed to help further develop essential PR, strategic planning, digital, research and media relations skills. The fellowship is merely one step toward what will become a fulfilling career for many.
Our ideal candidate is a skillful writer who is highly motivated and able to manage deadlines for multiple clients—while still creating quality work. We’re looking for a solution-oriented team player with a positive attitude and a proactive approach. A fellowship with H+K represents an exciting opportunity to gain valuable agency experience working within a global network across a variety of influential, global clients.
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Media Studies or related fields
- Previous PR/corporate communications and/or technology communications internship; agency or in-house experience a plus
- Strong research skills with the ability to analyze and summarize findings
- Excellent writer with strong attending to details and knowledge of AP style guidelines
- Social media savvy
- Experience with media monitoring/media analysis programs a plus
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and jump in on multiple projects
- Organized, poised, personable team player able to think on your feet
- Energetic problem solver with excellent multitasking skills
- Creative design skills also a plus (PowerPoint, Adobe Suite, etc.)
- Desire for a career in strategic communications and public relations
Compensation: $17/hour + overtime eligible (+40 hours/week)
Eligible Benefits: Fitness reimbursement, training and professional development opportunities, 401k enrollment, participation in employee recognition platform and more.
Duration: We require immediate full-time availability throughout the program (minimum 40 hours per week) for 6 months.
Application Instructions: If you meet the above qualifications, please apply with a resume and cover letter including availability date and relocation timeline (if applicable). Thank you for your interest in H+K Strategies and we hope to connect with you soon!