Head of Data & Analytics
H+K is the first and only large communications agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
As a Head of Data + Analytics in London, you will be responsible for directing and shaping the way we measure and examine data from multiple disparate sources. You will work closely with client teams and support in developing and reporting compelling insights that provide a competitive advantage for our clients.
You need to be inquisitive, someone who can interpret data and spot trends, with the ability to explain technical issues with clarity in a way people understand. You should have a deep understanding of social media monitoring and web analytics tools, traditional press monitoring partners and survey vendors. You should have a deep passion for finding new and interesting ways of presenting data stories back to stakeholders internally and externally.
You will be responsible for understanding the holistic Data + Analytics offer and driving this business within your office.
The ability to harness the power of data storytelling - identifying impactful insights through research, analytics and social listening.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Lead on key UK client briefs from premier brands across our sectors, supporting clients in the best way to use data for insights or measurement to showcase the impact of PR and social on the bottom line
- Provide insights and new ways of visualising analytical findings
- Manage and work on a variety of projects at the same time, often for a number of different clients and working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of statistics and be comfortable with analytical techniques
- Work closely with the Director of Data and Analytics on the continued development of clients and service offerings throughout the business
- Support the client teams and help to identify new opportunities, provide insight and direction in new business opportunities
- Inspire and mentor Data + Analytics team members to develop greater data expertise
- Responsibility for further developing the UK team, including hiring
- Responsibility for pricing offers and running the commercial elements of the team
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, dynamic, ambitious and growing team within a large agency
- The chance to work on leading brands, in the UK and globally
- Play a crucial yet flexible role, shaping the thinking and direction of major projects
- The opportunity work on some hugely significant projects for some of the biggest new launches in the industry
- The chance to work across all elements of communications including digital, public relations, consumer, B2B and corporate
- The opportunity to work with a truly global agency, collaborating with teams and talented individuals across the UK office and in other markets
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’