Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive
What you need to be successful in this role:
- You have 1+ years of PR or communications experience in an agency.
- You enjoy handling the day-to-day client servicing of allocated accounts, ensuring that highest quality standards are met in servicing the clients and executing programmes.
- You are good at fostering relationships with various stakeholders including clients, suppliers/vendors, media, consultants, and all levels of employees within the agency.
- You will develop key PR deliverables including case studies, press releases, media invitations and feature pitches with creativity, insight, and knowledge.
- You proactively alert clients or account managers on issues and events that will have an impact on client business or PR activities.
- You are a highly motivated and driven self-starter.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate and propose ideas to suit client needs
- You have an interest or desire to work with corporate, B2B clients but are also open to other practices or industries.
- Most importantly, you are enthusiastic and thrive best in a highly collaborative and fast-paced culture.
If this sounds like you, hit apply or reach out to the People + Culture team for a confidential chat!