Senior HR&Admin Executive
Job Title: Senior HR&Admin Executive
- assist with general HR responsibilities, build trustful and collaborative relationships with stakeholders and colleagues based in Shenzhen and Guangzhou office
- support to drive and implement people agenda in the areas of talent acquisition, talent management, employee engagement, C&B, workforce planning, L&D, etc.
- manage over the end-to-end employee life cycle, including hiring, onboarding, development, and supporting the performance evaluation process in accordance with the company’s policies
- manage the talent acquisition process, collaborate with hiring managers to determine recruitment requirements for vacant posts, screen candidates and recruit people of high value
- support in developing and implementing effective and efficient recruitment approach, build talent pipeline to meet long term business needs
- ensure the data accuracy and up-to-date of employee database in HRIS
- ensure compliance of all HR practices in accordance of company policies, local legislative and regulatory requirements etc.
- create a positive working environment
- provide internal advisory to the local employees on a broad range of HR topics, including local labor laws, terms of employment, compensation, benefits, etc.
- oversee Admin function to ensure smoothness of daily office operation
- organize company activities and events
- support other ad hoc projects or tasks as and when required
- bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or other related fields
- 3+ years of Human Resources working experience in multinational corporations focusing on recruitment
- experienced in all rounded HR functions is preferred
- familiarity with recruitment processes and different recruitment channels
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good project management experience
- good command in both spoken and written English
- strong knowledge of employment laws, government regulations, professional best practices and industry trends
- discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- positive attitude, result orientated, agile, organized, self-motivated, willing to take challenges