Supports account team(s) by implementing and executing client programs as directed.
- Communications experience preferred
- Ability to translate basic documents
- University graduate, good command in English
- Basic understanding of media & its function
- Ability to develop press material, e.g. press invite, press releases
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works on a range of activities under the direction of supervisors including:
- event planning/organization
- logistical support within one or more accounts
- Assist client team(s) by developing accurate media lists and pitch calls as directed.
- Manage media database
- Produce client’s weekly\monthly reports
- Is resourceful in identifying when assistance is needed and knowing the appropriate staff to go to for assistance and/or problem solving.
- Achieves personal monthly utilization targets.
- Assists in monthly budget process as assigned, i.e. drafting monthly and/or weekly budget status reports as part of budget tracking process, reviewing vendor invoices as they arrive, etc.
- Identifies incremental business opportunities on current accounts and shares same information with appropriate supervisor.
- Continuously looks for potential new business opportunities for H&K.
- Becomes proficient with H&K infrastructure resources (i.e. HK.net).
- Pursues every career development opportunity related to his/her career advancement.
- Participates in H&K training program.
- Projects positive image of H&K at all times.
- Any additional works assigned by company.