Account Executive - Healthcare & Pharma
The world of health is fast-paced, ever-evolving and infinitely complex. From the growth of consumerism to pricing and access challenges, emerging health technologies and the resulting threat of cyberattacks. This is your chance to join a growing team that is helping clients navigate their new reality and enabling better business decisions.
The H+K Strategies Health team is seeking a dynamic Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with BioPharma communications experience. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that has a proven track record of delivering for clients.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual with strong writing, organizational and client management skills and the ability to execute on the day-to-day needs of health and pharma client accounts. The ideal candidate should also have experience with earned media relations, social media and influencer programs and a strong foundation of experience in writing, organization and team collaboration. We are seeking individuals who have energy and an appetite to learn more about healthcare communications.
Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton +YOU, together.
What you’ll need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, Media Studies or related
- 2-4 years of PR agency/in-house experience in the health or pharma space; agency experience preferred
- Strategic thinker with a growing interest in delivering excellent client service
- Articulate, poised, organized, excellent attention to detail and ability to think quickly
- Great writing and research skills (i.e., ability to write pitch letters, press releases and social media content)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the healthcare space
- Digital & social media savvy
- Ability to manage multiple projects with quality and efficiency
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive benefits package—including healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision support, fitness reimbursement, your birthday off, professional development opportunities and more
- A career working with a growing team that is helping client’s address some of the world’s toughest health challenges.
- An inspiring, passionate, driven, fun, and creative team culture
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.