JOB TITLE: Sponsorship Manager
REPORT TO: Head of Communications and Partnerships
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is currently seeking a Partnerships Manager to join their team in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, on a seconded role, to a key client in the Arts and Culture sector.
The ideal candidate will be be the on-ground resource supporting H+K’s sponsorship team and working closely with the client’s Head of Communications and Partnerships.
Key responsibilities will be driving the sponsorship function, playing a lead role in sponsor acquisition, and overseeing the day to day management of key commercial relationships with the client's official partners.
SKILLS + COMPETENCIES
At this level, you will be able to:
- Oversee day to day management of key relationships both directly with our partners and also their agencies.
- Support the Head of Communications and Partnerships in identifying potential partners to maximise sponsorship revenues.
- Drive negotiations on renewals and new potential relationships.
- Prepare and present formal partnership update reports both internally and externally.
- Oversee implementation of sponsorship activations both on-site and at other key touch-points regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Provide support in the strategic direction for all partnerships.
- Provide support in media negotiations.
- Work with the wider business looking for further activation opportunities for partners that can also benefit the wider business.
- Prepare full evaluation reports for each partner.
- Provide ongoing support for all partner activations.
- Manage the logistics and approval for all partner film and photo shoots.
- Oversee delivery of all partner events rights.
- Foster relationships within the client team, share knowledge and insight
- Actively participate in team and client meetings
- Demonstrate presence/gravitas and uphold professional behaviours at all times
- Be accountable to the team and clients by managing time effectively, meeting deadlines, paying attention to detail
- Act as H+K ambassador internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal skills: a natural collaborator and relationship builder.
- Excellent understanding of the role of culture in society, with passion and ideas for capitalising on our global growth goals.
- Commercially-minded and committed to global social change through arts, culture and business.
- Problem solving, solution orientated mentality.
- Persuasive and convincing personality in business development scenarios.
- Exceptionally good presentation and written communication skills.
- University degree
- 4+ years’ relevant industry experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Agency or Rights-Holder background working in sponsorship based roles
- Project management and event management experience with high creativity
- High literacy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Arts and Culture industry knowledge and experience
- Bilingual will be considered an asset