Account Director / Senior Consultant - Sport, Entertainment, Culture
Do you love sport, entertainment and culture? Are you a leader? Do you want to work alongside the biggest events, brands and sponsors in the region?
You will find H+K Strategies sitting at the very heart of one of the most exciting and groundbreaking transformations in the history of sport, entertainment and culture, and we’re continuing to expand our Saudi Arabia team.
As a result, we are developing a newsroom function to bring together brilliant talents from creative and communication agencies, journalism, Arabic content and publishing, graphics + design, videography + production, data + insights and media buying.
As an experienced Director / Senior Consultant you will be responsible for leading and delivering marketing communications across an array of clients in the worlds of sport, entertainment and culture from Riyadh.
At this level, you have the experience and autonomy to independently lead a portfolio of clients, manage the newsroom function and it’s disciplines from press office to Arabic content production to design and data, direct project campaigns and devise publishing channel strategies (traditional and social; earned, owned, shared and paid).
Your creativity has ample chance to shine as you look for opportunities to grow trust, and deliver award-winning sport work as part of our global network of experts as well sharing a responsibility to grow our Saudi Arabia sports team.
The following job description details the responsibilities, skills and competencies required for this level.
- ‘All-rounders’ across PR, marketing, digital, social media and event project management
- Deliver strategic senior counsel on content marketing, including how the content is published (channel, timing, optimization, influencer engagement)
- Demonstrate understanding of earned, owned, shared and paid channels, and recommend approaches for each
- Strong understanding of Saudi Arabia; media, key audiences, local stakeholders and influencers
- Be a trusted advisor adding value to client relationships, assisting clients in achieving their business objectives and building incremental business
- Creative, innovative and a proactive mindset for client and the teams you manage
- University degree
- 8-10 years’ relevant industry experience (agency background preferable)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven presentation and planning capabilities
- Ability to lead, delegate, multi-task and work in a team environment
- Bilingual + high quality Arabic + English writing is a must (Saudi Arabic preferred)