Our Bahrain team is looking to recruit a strong and established Senior Consultant to work on clients such as Government entities and Global clients, as well as new business wins.
The successful candidate will be a master storyteller with a passion and complement the team’s values by being ambitious, creative, a culture creator, kind and supportive.
Please note this position will serve an account based in Dammam (KSA).
The person will serve as the main point of contact for the client on day to day account management, specifically responsible for content development in Arabic which ranges from press office materials to website, social media content among others.
He/she will also responsible for ensuring that the work stream is progressing well according to plan, and needs to proactively source information and newsworthy developments liaising directly with various business departments.
Although based in the client’s office, the candidate will act as a main point of contact between the extended team at H+K and the corporate comms and marketing team at the client’s end.
As such, he/she will be responsible for managing the work stream completely and as required mobilise support from the extended team which will provide ongoing strategic support and counsel in addition to assistance with creative and social media execution.
- Own ultimate responsibility for ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and
- Hold client relationships at a senior level; deliver strategic counsel with confidence,maturity and professionalism across all aspects of integrated communications strategy
- Actively contribute to the regional leadership in terms of agency/sector vision and be seen as a leader – displaying gravitas, managing difficult client relationships, and demonstrating an understanding of business finance, exceed client’s expectations in terms of results and professionalism; manage resources, review and approve client deliverables.
- Demonstrate a track record of success in organic and new business growth; identify and qualify leads and independently managing pitch and conversion using the full Creative Process and other structures for new business developments.
To apply to this role you will need the following experience and qualifications:
- You are a bachelor degree holder combined with 7++ years’ relevant public relations experience in the MENA region.
- You have a passion for integrated communications and a creative thinker and have proven presentation and strategic planning capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage mid-level and junior staff, reporting to regional management team. Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Bilingual (Arabic/English) is mandatory