Content Producer (Videographer/Editor)
H+K is looking for a Content Producer (Videographer/Editor) to join our team in Dubai, working across all practices.
At H+K you will have the opportunity to work on well-known local and global brands, and benefit from a structured training and development path for your career.
We’re looking for a flexible and highly motivated Content Producer with specialism in Videography and Editing, able to produce and creative video content with internal teams and for clients.
You should be used to working in a fast-paced environment, and motivated to work alone, with small teams, or with additional freelancers to develop exciting audio visual content in multiple formats to be used across traditional and digital platforms.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team in a newly developed content + digital hub, but managing requests and briefs from a team of over 100 people across the region with more than 50 potential clients, and a network of freelancers and supporting agencies, so you’ll need to be a good communicator, comfortable in client facing situations, good at juggling multiple projects and tight deadlines, and able to say no constructively and positively.
You’ll be expected to set up our post production pipeline and backend, as well as build upon our excising production infrastructure and advise on how to grow the department to best serve our clients.
Our client portfolio includes adidas, Porsche, Flash, Instagram, Spotify, Lenovo, UNHCR, Reebok, flydubai, AstraZeneca, DEWA and many more world-class local and global brands. The type of work could encompass documentaries, brand films, pitch videos, event showcases, social media edits and more.
The entrepreneurial atmosphere would benefit someone who can bring their own ideas that would open up new revenue streams with existing and potential clients.
Strong English is needed, and Arabic is a defiantly a benefit - however not essential, as your portfolio, good attitude and team work will be the defining factors.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Curious, creative and up for a challenge
- Smart and a clear communicator
- Friendly and positive with team
- Confident in client facing situations
- Passionate and knowledgeable about video and audio visual
- An optimist
- Obsessive about attention to detail
- Happy to work hard and travel at short notice
- Relevant video / creative qualifications (or an amazing portfolio)
- Previous experience in fast-paced agency or production environment
- Producing, filming and editing independently, or with a network of freelancers or suppliers dependent on scale and timeline of project
- Developing storyboards for multiple formats and platforms
- Supporting /working with the creative team & client service team
- Attending/running brainstorms
- Taking briefs and client/ colleague feedback
- Liaising with/briefing suppliers
- Liaising with colleagues in Dubai and GCC offices, and sharing expertise or insights with design and creative teams in other offices e.g. London
- Client and pitch presentations
- Work with client-service team to ensure projects remain on-time and on-budget
- Consulting clients on audio visual representation challenges
- Manage outsourced audiovisual projects on behalf of project teams and department
- Create and manage project timelines
- Provide coaching and training for junior team members to support the growth of our digital + content practice
- Creative flair: Ideas /concept generation both independently and as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of appropriate and latest requirements for camera/edit dependent on brief
- Awareness of current and emerging audiovisual trends
- Fluent use of relevant editing software
- Independent management of projects
- Good time management skills
At H+K, we strongly support an entrepreneurial approach, allowing people to find a career progression that works for their skills and the long term benefit of the company. Development opportunities include:
- Opportunity to build new department, and bring in a junior staff once content capacity has been developed profitably
- Opportunity to develop proactive new business proposals
- Opportunity to travel to other network offices
- Ability to book in training upon agreement with line manager
- Management of team, budgets, P+L
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience and expected contribution to the business.
Benefits for permanent employees at H+K:
- Comprehensive private health insurance provided by Bupa/Oman Insurance
- An annual flight home
Note: Along with your CV please include links to a showreel or a portfolio of previous work.