Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Riyadh is looking for an Event Coordinator with two years’ experience managing conferences and events.
JOB TITLE: Events Coordinator
The Events Coordinator will be responsible for every aspect of an event, from choosing venues to evaluating success afterwards.
You must be well-organized and competent in vendor management. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates. Add a shot of enthusiasm and passion for the job and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
The goal is to organize unforgettable events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of business objectives.
- Coordinate with vendors, exhibitors and stakeholders during event planning
- Responsible for the event from start to finish, but not limited to preparing venue, invitations etc.
- Book venues and schedule speakers
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favourable terms
- Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
- Create and distribute event listing pages on social media websites
- Manage event set up, tear down and follow-ups
- Build and adhere to an event budget to avoid project overruns
- Track event key performance areas and identify items to work on for future events
- Ability to work independently
- Capable of working with internal and external teams and partners
- Experience coordinating large-scale events
- Ability to work under strict deadline
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Able to handle stress and remain calm
- Proven experience as event coordinator
- A proven track record of organizing successful events
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, hospitality management, marketing or related areas