Client Service Director
Client Service Director
WHO WE ARE
Hill + Knowlton Strategies Singapore is the central hub for our Asia business, offering our clients a regional view through a local lens. We are a communications agency that prides ourselves on creating a team culture that professionals want to be part of, and clients want to partner with.
Our job is to help clients protect, enhance, or build their brands' reputation in the media and with key stakeholders, at a time when story formats and media landscape evolve at a varied pace across Asia.
Hill + Knowlton Strategies is looking for an exceptionally talented, creative, and strategic Client Service Director with a proven track record to join our team. You should be equipped to working in an integrated, cross-agency environment, have a nose for a great earned opportunity and have a flair for developing a deep and broad understanding of your clients' business.
The incumbent will contribute actively towards the strategy of the country leadership team, identify new growth areas for Public Relations services and support the Managing Director in charting out business strategies and realizing set business goals. This includes the responsibility for budget management, account profitability, and the development and growth of new business in the various industry sectors.
To be successful in this role, the incumbent must have a passion for driving new business in the Public Relations industry and has a comprehensive knowledge of public relations and integrated communications.
The Client Service Director reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Accountable for increasing new business revenue and profit that align with the company's growth strategy.
- Collaborate with regional offices to identify growth areas that will expand business for Singapore and the region.
- Execute a strategic and targeted approach to identifying new business opportunities that will increase revenue and market share.
- Leverage off the existing network to generate new business opportunities.
- Connect with WPP Opcos and client leads to cross-sell H+K capabilities and increase collaboration opportunities.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate new solutions.
- Validate and qualify leads to ensure the company focuses on the right opportunities.
- Undertake pitch management for critical new business opportunities. Manage the H+K process from identifying resources, developing timelines, and overseeing the pitch response to working with the design team, handling network requests and inputs, and running team rehearsals.
- Review pitch decks to ensure that the response is of the highest possible quality and aligns with H+K brand guidelines.
- Work with the leadership team to implement best practices in new business generation, pitch management and assist in the conversion of leads
- Ensure that the company is consistent in offering an integrated communications solution to clients.
- Conduct research and intelligence to inform new business projects and pitches, using tools available tools to provide insights.
Requirements of the role
- Over 10 years of experience in Public Relations (at least 5 years of agency experience) with a proven track record of increasing revenue in Singapore or Asia region.
- Results-driven with a strategic approach to identifying new business opportunities and revenue generation
- Critical thinker with the ability to understand the client's business need and provide innovative solutions
- Experience in managing relationships with clients, suppliers/vendors, media, consultants, and all levels of employees within the organization
- Proven leadership skills (building teams and establishing a positive team environment with consistent mentorship)
- Proven ability to identify client issues or risks and react quickly/appropriately
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate and propose services relevant to client needs
- Advanced media skills and relevant, established media contacts
- Proven ability to accurately develop and manage budgets
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, colour, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.