MEXICO Public Relations Assistant Account Executive - Consumer Technology
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking an Assistant Account Executive to support our team in our dynamic Mexico City office. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated public relations professional who will carry out communications programs for clients, providing a broad spectrum of services. We are looking for a solution-oriented team player with a positive attitude and a proactive approach. H+K represents an exciting opportunity to gain valuable agency experience working within a global network.
Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton +YOU, together.
What is in it for you?
- A career working with influencing brands within an integrated team
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
What You’ll Need To Get Here
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations, etc.
- Preferred: 1 year of experience as intern is desirable in a similar field, PR industry or preferable from Monitoring Agency
- Organization skills & attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Advanced/Fluent English - needs to be able to draft documents in English and maintain conversations.
- Available to work in hybrid model – once a week in the office.
If this role is what you have been looking for and you meet the above qualifications, please apply. Be sure to include your resume and salary expectation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world. We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency, and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K Strategies, our first priority is our people, and we believe that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.