Data + Analytics Manager - adidas
Data + Analytics Manager
H+K is a communications agency which is structured around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of experience which spans Data + Analytics, Behavioural Science, Content + Publishing and Creative Strategy. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, enhance their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
As a Data + Analytics Manager you will be responsible for guiding your sector through and enhancing their applications of research and measurement. You will be responsible for supporting the sector and working closely with client teams in developing and reporting compelling insights that provide a competitive advantage for our clients.
You need to be inquisitive, someone who can interpret data and spot trends, with the ability to explain technical issues with clarity in a way people understand. It is also important to have a deep understanding of social media monitoring and web analytics tools, traditional press monitoring partners and survey vendors.
We are looking for someone with a deep passion for finding new and interesting ways of presenting data stories back to stakeholders internally and externally.
You will be responsible for understanding the holistic Data + Analytics offer and support its application for adidas.
Data + Analytics is well established within the adidas team, providing a strong platform to build upon in relation to measurement, media landscape analysis and bespoke proprietary research. It is therefore important that the Data + Analytics Manager is capable of implementing current, defined data processes while critically assessing their value and contributing enhancements and optimisations wherever possible.
We service many clients across adidas brand providing plenty of opportunities for variation in our work. It will be your responsibility to ensure research and findings are consistently fed back to the clients and broader team so insights can be actioned across the whole brand.
Above all, we are a team that focuses on delivering valuable research to our clients. Research should be focused, insightful and offer actionable outcomes for our clients. It is very important that you continue this approach to help enhance our recommendations to the brand.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Take a client brief, and then make a recommendation for the best way to provide data driven solutions
- Be the go-to person for best practice on data analysis and reporting within the team, and the delivery of data insights to clients and sector teams on an ongoing basis
- Lead on the analysis of campaign and brand reports for client teams and clients
- Demonstrate a curiosity to interrogate large amounts of data, transform it into a usable format and advise client leads in a clear language about the implications from the analysis
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of statistics and be comfortable with analytical techniques. Experience using social and digital media, especially social media monitoring tools, web analytic tools and influencer identification and measurement
- Work with the Data and Analytics team on the continued development of clients and service offerings throughout the business
- Work with colleagues to develop H+K’s proprietary tools for your sector
- Support the client teams and help to identify new opportunities, provide insight and direction in all new business opportunities
- Inspire and mentor junior team members and those to develop greater expertise within the team
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to be part of fun, dynamic, ambitious and growing team within a large agency
- The chance to be heavily involved with a leading brand, contributing to UK and global clients
- Play a crucial yet flexible role, shaping the thinking and direction of major projects
- The opportunity to work on some hugely significant projects for some of the biggest new launches in the industry
- The opportunity to work with a truly global agency, collaborating with teams and talented individuals across the London office and in other markets
- The post holder would be able to develop their skills by learning from and working across H+K, including our behavioural science team and AI academy training offering
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’