Our interns work closely with our account teams, supporting a variety of projects (media relations, social/digital, influencer engagement, community management, research, etc.)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being involved in developing client-facing deliverables
- Media and influencer outreach
- Participating in brainstorms, internal company meetings, etc.
- Keeping up with industry news and trends and sharing learnings with the team
- Developing materials including media lists, pitches, client-facing reports, etc.
- Monitoring media coverage
- Internship length: 3-6 months (depending on program requirements)
- Applicants must be registered in a recognized degree or certificate program that requires a work placement
What’s in it for you…
- Real-world experience, working side by side with some of the best people (and brands) in the industry
- Mentoring and training that will help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
- A passionate, smart, fun, and creative office culture
- The possibility of a career at H+K. We often hire our Associate Coordinator from our pool of interns so take this opportunity to show us why you’d be a great fit for our team!
Our ideal candidate has:
- Natural curiosity and genuine passion for storytelling
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good command of English
- Creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- High attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Familiarity with public relations, public affairs and social/digital disciplines via education, internships or previous work experience is a plus
- Knowledge about current affairs, trends and pop culture