People + Culture Manager
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture METIA (Middle East, Turkey, India & Africa), you will be managing a small team and be a solution focused partner to our business, ideally with proven experience in Public Relations or Marketing/Advertising/Media.
You will be a strong communicator who understands the importance of prioritising your workload and managing expectations, whilst also using your expertise and market knowledge to influence the business.
- Recruitment, employee orientation, development, and training logistics;
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Expat Management including visa applications, benefits administration (medical + life insurance)
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- Company events committee facilitation and participation, such as employee safety, wellness, CSR
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operations of the HR office and employee relation matters
Employee Compensation & Benefits
- HRM database management
- Leave administration and manpower resources planning
- Performance appraisals and salary reviews
- Formulate and implement HR policies & procedures
- Assist in job descriptions design & employee development plans
- Probation and salary performance review
- Prepare employment contracts
- Staff orientation and induction programmes
- Inter-office HR related issues (staff transfer / secondment)
- Staff relocation arrangement
- Expatriate staff’s work visa applications
- Ensure H&K polices follow the laws of your respective countries.
- Manage all enquiries/complaints from internal staff and external business partners
- Manpower and succession planning
- Staff movement advice reports (Regional)
- Training report (Regional)
- insured members listing update
- leave records reports
- general information update (phone list, staff birthday etc)
- At least 8 years’ experience in Human Resources, 3 of which at HRBP/HRM level.
- Excellent communications skills in both Arabic + English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – able to express clearly and effectively
- Adaptability – able to perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments on short notice
- Analytical skills – able to analyse data from different sources
- Attention to detail
- Patience and consideration in dealing with complaints and problems
- Sets high personal standards of performance
- Flexibility - able to respond to organisation / technology changes
- Uses initiative and acts with integrity
- Prior experience in Advertising/Media/PR would be an added advantage.