Public Relations Assistant Account Executive
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Public Relations Assistant Account Executive to join our team in Miami, FL for immediate start! This person will be supporting PR & marketing efforts to help drive corporate growth and enhance brand awareness, providing a terrific opportunity for a highly motivated individual to help support a variety of accounts. This role is fast-paced and requires excellent writing, organization, time management and communication skills.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft a wide range of written materials (press releases, articles, communications plans, executive speaking points, and social media content)
- Provide general and administrative support, including social media posts featuring key insights
- Support integrated marketing campaigns targeted toward key customer segments
- Conduct analysis to evaluate marketing initiatives and measure marketing success
- Work closely with team members to create and develop both brand and communication strategies
- Complete ad-hoc projects
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, communications or related
- Public relations agency internship experience preferred
- Consumer industry experience a plus
- Social media management experience, including creating content and content calendars
- Client service attitude
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others, independently, and virtually as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, social media
- Experience with PR & media monitoring software (ex. Cision, FPInfomart, Factiva, Radian6) preferred
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this capacity. The employee will be expected to perform other related duties as required.
Benefits & Perks
Competitive benefits package—including medical/dental/vision support benefits, healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, fitness reimbursement, and more.
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your résumé and cover letter.
About Hill+Knowlton Strategies:Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world. We believe that every corporation, brand and client has a public, and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards. Our client obsession means constantly evolving, bringing new products, services + world-class talent onboard our teams to help our clients and the public communicate. Always in beta.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.