Media Intelligence Lead, Data + Analytics
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Media Intelligence Lead to join our Data+Analytics team in Canada. This role represents a unique opportunity to grow your analytics and people-management skills by working with a diverse base of influential clients within a dynamic global organization. This role will be based in Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver or Montreal.
As a Media Intelligence Lead with the Data + Analytics team you will:
- Collaborate with clients to understand monitoring needs, recommend solutions, and create project scopes / budgets.
- Oversee all monitoring projects for H+K Canada and provide quality control where needed.
- Assist client teams by managing resourcing, scheduling, and workflows.
- Work with other members of the Data+Analytics team to develop reports and analysis based on media monitoring data.
- Manage relationships between H+K and monitoring providers (e.g., Cision, Meltwater).
- Facilitate training in monitoring tools for new team members.
- Explore additional data sources through H+K’s network that can be incorporated in media intelligence requests.
Here’s what you’ll need to get here:
- A minimum of three years of agency work experience and previous monitoring experience.
- Experience with social traditional and monitoring tools (e.g., Sprout, Meltwater, Brandwatch, Cision, etc).
- An affinity for mentoring staff and managing complex projects.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to occasionally work flexible hours, monitoring projects typically involves morning deliverables and may occasionally involve being on-call on weekends.
Currently all H+K employees are working remote until our offices re-open
Hill+Knowlton Strategies Canada (H+K) is a public relations and public affairs consultancy providing services to local, multinational and global clients from its eight offices across the country.