Consumer Packaged Goods- Account Executive
H+K Strategies is the first large communications agency to structure itself around industry sectors. This adds deep industry knowledge to the agency’s core communications business which is supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
We have an opportunity for a dynamic, energetic and driven Junior Account Executive with a talent for storytelling and a passion for delivering stand out communication campaigns to work alongside our fast-paced and creative team.
The successful candidate will have a passion for growing media contacts, a flair for event execution and strong creative writing skills. They will be digitally savvy and keen to build influencer engagement programmes and content marketing across all channels (earned, owned, shared and paid).
In addition, they must have an eye for detail, analytical thinking and an ambition to learn and to develop are a must. Big consumer brand PR/communications experience is preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Creative thinker versed in current trends
- Target driven and results orientated
- UK media knowledge
- Solid working knowledge of digital channels/social media platforms and eager to contribute towards creating effective campaigns that engage audiences with creative content
- Strategic, creative thinker with excellent verbal and written skills
- Highly organised multi-tasker with strong time management and admin skills
- Analytical thinker who takes the initiative
- The ability to articulate solid knowledge of relevant industry trends and the UK media landscape
- Confident self-starter with a proactive approach
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The chance to work on a diverse and exciting range of client programmes
- The opportunity to make your mark in this thriving team working within a supportive environment.
- The chance to join a leading global PR network and all the career opportunities and wider benefits you would expect, including a best in class training programme.