UX / UI Designer
UX / UI Designer, Bahrain/ Dammam
The Studio x H+K Strategies
Join us in building the most creative team in the kingdom working with leading clients to inspire and excite a modern Saudi Arabia.
Following high profile wins in culture, arts, sports and more, The Studio at H+K Strategies is growing and looking for a talented and ambitious UX / UI Designer to join our team in Saudi, Eastern Province. As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and forming website improvements and features to deliver the best online user experience In addition, you will be evaluate the usability and success of the website and create easy to use products by gathering customer requirements, designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools and have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications. The ideal candidate will thrive on collaboration with developers, content specialists and marketers to ensure the website provides an excellent customer journey for visitors
- Research and investigate user behavior and gather user requirements
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to identify research topics, manage and conduct user research and concept development
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods and conduct ongoing user research
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and use studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
- Develop user stories and use them effectively as a key tool in UI and functional design.
- Designing information architectures, user interfaces (UI), page templates and functionality that meets user and business needs.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to clients and senior management
- Transform ideas into wireframes and prototypes to create mobile-first, accessible, and customer-centric mockups for projects to illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Ensure all business and user requirements are met and remain flexible through multiple project revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Works with product owner, business line, and marketing stakeholders to effective launch additional A/B tests, inbound landing page requests, and other campaigns to further enhance and optimize the digital experience.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and engineering to create HTML and CSS-friendly designs which meet specifications
- Draw conclusions on user behaviour from secondary sources such as web analytics to examine high traffic web pages and determine why certain webpages perform better
- Perform regular audits and quality assurance; leads testing and ensures flawless execution of all customer facing elements to ensure the best possible customer experience while also following industry standards.
- 3 to 5 years digital experience with focus on UX / UI, e-commerce, web and application experience.
- Strong English communications skills, Arabic is a plus
- Undergraduate or post-graduate degree in relevant theory knowledge ( Graphic Design / Computer Science / Web Development)
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of user-centred design
- In-depth understanding of UI design, including responsive design and ‘mobile first’ strategies, with a design portfolio
- Proficient in design software including Adobe range of products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with A/B testing strongly preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics & Google Suite is a plus
- Experience with content management platforms
- Experience with conducting user research and user-centered design methodologies
- Demonstrated project management skills including problem solving, data analysis, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Critical thinker and problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Ability to present ideas succinctly and clearly and to communicate with and influence staff at all levels.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented
For more about The Studio at H+K Strategies, visit hkstrategies.studio, to see more about how we all think and work, visit HK_METIA on Instagram, and to see more career opportunities, visit the Careers page on the H+K Strategies global website.