Management Trainee - 6 Months
Assist client servicing team in terms of providing day-to-day support to clients as well as handling of specific work scope assigned to them. The primarily support will be within the consumer division but there will be opportunities to work with our corporate, CSR and tech teams.
An interest in social media would be valued but not necessary.
- Day-to-day management of allocated work scope according to agreed programme and scope of work, including but not limited to research, daily media monitoring and logistics support;
- Assistance with new business i.e. research on the client, influencers and competitors
- Familiarise oneself with client’s business and the related industry, client contacts, client procedures and processes;
- Assist in the preparation of contact reports following client meetings and timely submission of such reports to clients;
- Prepare monthly activity reports detailing PR activities carried out for the month for clients;
- Assist account servicing team to draft written materials to be submitted to client;
- Assist in media monitoring of relevant dailies/publications/broadcast for clients;
- Assist in media liaison;
- Contribute creative inputs towards clients’ PR programmes and proposals during internal discussions;
- Contribute to new business pitches particularly in research and intelligence gathering; &
- Ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Directors/Managing Director.