Healthcare- Account Director
H+K is a communications agency, always in beta and always changing. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
H+K Health is a vibrant and close-knit team passionate about creativity and the power of storytelling and content that focuses on thinking about patients as people. Increasingly we are applying behavioural science to our programs and evolving our approach to measurement. We are looking to recruit a top-notch Account Director with solid healthcare content (product and unbranded), team and client management experience.
The successful health communicator will benefit from our cross-discipline approach to our client’s business needs working with our colleagues in internal, brand PR, consumer, medical education, crisis, corporate and our in-house content publishing, creative design and production teams – as well as our expert and truly global health network.
The ideal candidate will have a strong and broad background in health communications, excellent relationship building skills and a hunger to learn more. We welcome applicants who are excited about being part of a team with a culture of collaboration and high performance. Good writers with a creative flair for turning health matters into human stories welcome.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
WORK WE’RE PROUD OF
- Caring for Carers – EU schizophrenia
- I am Number 17 – UK rare disease
- Amgen – European patient advocacy
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Good knowledge of the power of digital content + media to amplify a message across multiple channels
- Understanding communications needs of senior clients operating within European and global private and public sector businesses
- Healthcare and PR/communications agency experience is essential
- Strategic thinker with excellent client service skills
- Solid financial and general account management
- Demonstrated experience in delivering/planning delivery of a story across a variety of channels relevant to a client’s key audiences
- Excellent writer, well developed empathy, team developer
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Working with a committed, collaborative and close-knit team in a leading global PR network and with truly innovative healthcare clients
- Breadth of learning opportunities working across the H+K business with our experts in areas such as consumer brands, internal comms, crisis + issues management, behavioural science and digital and content production.
- Support from a dedicated creativity, design and content publishing team
- Plus all the wider benefits and exceptional training you would expect from an organisation such as H+K