HR Systems Analyst
H+K Strategies is seeking a highly capable HR Systems Analyst to join the dynamic and collaborative corporate HR team. As an essential member of the global team, you will be a go-to resource in providing guidance, expertise, and technical direction in support of all HR systems. This position will play a key role in enhancing the performance of our current and future HR technologies. The HR Systems Analyst will partner with the global people systems lead and other stakeholders to configure and support HRIS and Talent Management solutions across the organization. The successful candidate will have an interest in HR technology and analytics and the role they both play in an organization’s talent management approach and engagement strategy. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and comfortable working with remote teams.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Act as a global system administrator for the company’s global talent management and HR information systems; supporting local administrators and end users
- Prepares training materials, guides, and documentation; provides user training and hands on support
- Handle ad-hoc data requests from the HR and Leadership teams
- Tracking and analyzing HR systems performance metrics, enhancement requests, and application issues
- Optimizing HR systems and processes through integration of software enhancements and diagnostic testing
- Monitoring system compliance with data security and privacy requirements (GDPR)
- Ensures the accurate recording and secure storage of HR governance materials and process documentation
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends related to current products, conduct research and make technical recommendations within scope of subject matter expertise
Preferred Candidates are expected to possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of experience with HR business systems highly preferred
- Experience with learning/talent management systems (administration or configuration) a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel (graphs, formulas, pivot tables) and PowerPoint; HTML skills helpful
- Ability to work with dispersed talent (e.g. multiple locations, different talents) on virtual team projects
- Ability to interpret data and draw conclusions based on knowledge of the business
- Proven ability to communicate findings to diverse audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.