ASSOCIATE, DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS
Associate, Digital Communications are responsible for day-to-day servicing of clients, handling of accounts assigned to them, and initiating and implementing PR activities outlined in a digital communications programme to Hill+Knowlton’s standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of allocated accounts according to agreed programme and scope of work.
- Fully familiarise oneself with client’s business and the related industry, client contacts, and clients' internal communications procedures and processes.
- Fully familiarise oneself with Hill+Knowlton client servicing standards, client report and budget procedures
- Prepare all contact reports on client meetings and timely submission of such reports to clients.
- Prepare monthly activity reports detailing all activities carried out for the month for the client in question.
- Ensure that all written materials to be submitted to client are accurate, error-free, well written in English or Thai and approved by a manager or director in charge of that account
- Brief third parties e.g. collateral designers, photographers, event companies etc. fully and clearly on clients’ requirements and preferences.
- Manage multiple projects and accounts, manage client relationships and deliver results.
- Implement social media strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities.
- Develop and implement creative and highly measurable social media programs or campaigns for several high-profile clients while tracking progress with regular reporting on engagement, conversion and traffic growth.
- Research and identify bloggers/key influencers and associated communities for blogger/influencer campaigns.
- Manage production and dissemination of online listening reports for clients.
- Lead online community management efforts for clients – from content creation to customer responses.
- Thai nationality with minimum of 2 years experience in public relations, media or related field.
- An understanding of strategic PR planning and consultation for digital platforms
- Excellent spoken & written English.
- Experiences in developing content for social media/online platform is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, hard working with team spirited.
- Computer literate. Skillful in Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage.