Data+Analytics Fellow, Mobility+Energy
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Fellow to join our Data+Analytics team with a focus on client work in the Mobility + Energy sectors. The Fellowship is merely one step towards what will become a fulfilling career for many. This role represents a unique opportunity to grow your career across a diverse base of influential clients within a dynamic global organization. This role will be based in Dallas.
As a Fellow with the Data+Analytics team, you will:
- Support members of the Data + Analytics team to take a client brief, and then make a recommendation for the best way to report and measure on data
- Have the curiosity to interrogate large amounts of data, from multiple sources, and transform it into a usable format
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Support client teams and help to identify new opportunities, including insight and direction
- Undergraduate degree
- Background in research and measurement experience with a focus on digital media
- Advanced use of Excel
- Familiarity with social listening platforms and owned social channel data
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience with more advanced analytics languages (SQL, Python) a plus, but not required
- Energetic self-starter eager to learn and jump in on multiple projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Passion, tenacity and enthusiasm for the H+K brand
We require immediate full-time availability throughout the program (minimum 40 hours per week) for a minimum of 6 months.
Benefits: Access to a medical plan, fitness reimbursement, 401k enrollment, extensive training opportunities and more.
About Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.