Fellow, Business Intelligence
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has a valuable Fellowship opportunity supporting business intelligence for a fortune 500 telecommunications and mass media conglomerate. The Fellow will be based on-site with the client and other dedicated team members, gaining experience in data analysis and building strategy recommendations for the client. Fellows will additionally provide detailed measurement on proactive campaigns and related projects in support of presentation deliverables to C-level executives. There is potential for upward mobility after the 6-month Fellowship.
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills – clear and concise writing preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong social media and research skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others and independently as needed
- Positive attitude with a proactive approach and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Inquisitive and curious – able to identify and pursue potential leads for more open-ended strategic projects
What you need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Market Research or related
- Previous communications internship experience (agency or client experience a plus)
- Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail (experience writing a variety of communications pieces and summarizing large amounts of detailed information)
- Digital and social media savvy
- Energetic self-starter eager to learn and jump in on multiple projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire for a career in strategic communications
- Passion, tenacity and enthusiasm
We require full-time availability throughout the program (minimum 40 hours per week) for 6 months.
Benefits: Access to a medical plan, fitness reimbursement, 401k enrollment, extensive training opportunities and more.
Application Instructions: If you meet the above qualifications, please follow the application instructions. If there is an opportunity to interview, a member of the talent acquisition team will be in contact with you. Due to the large number of applicants we receive, we ask that you please do not call the office or follow up on the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in H+K Strategies and we hope to connect with you soon.