- BA/BS or higher degree in International Relations, Public Affairs, Public Policy, Law, Economics, Journalism, communications
- 4-6+ years related experience in a PR agency/in-house
- Professional experience in corporate communications – experience in CSR and Auto a plus communications,
- Solid understanding of Chinese Media landscape
- Track record in designing, supporting and executing communication strategies for foreign MNCS particularly in the area of CSR
- Understanding of issues affecting multinational businesses in China
- Strong computer knowledge - Microsoft, power point, excel
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills, in Mandarin and English
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to generate significant accomplishments with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to partner, develop and maintain positive, professional working relationships both internally and externally
- Track record in pitching new business with existing and potential clients
- Positive outgoing attitude, and ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Lead key Industry /client relevant research and strategy implementation
- Actively contribute to the creation and implementation of long term strategic communications for our client portfolio – particularly in the field of CSR communications
- Identify incremental business opportunities on current accounts and new business opportunities with prospects.
- Research and prepare new business proposals for new and existing clients and participates in presentations. Through networking, identifies potential new business and/or up-sell opportunities.
- Participate as an active member of the business community in activities and initiatives which benefit the position's overall mandate
- Assists H&K management in building top performing teams serving as an effective coach to subordinates.