We are currently looking for a Consultant to join our team in Milan, working across our ever-growing Corporate practice.
At H+K you will have the opportunity to work on well-known local and global brands, and benefit from a structured training and development path for your career.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Handle operational activities in close coordination with agency’s senior consultants.
- Speak directly with clients contacts in relation to ongoing activities and provides counsel in standard activities.
- Take part in activity planning and designing, in addition to implementation, with full knowledge of budget implications.
- Give input for public relations program implementation.
- Intercede as necessary to address client, staff, and financial issues.
- Develop and foster communication and collaboration with other consultants in different practices.
- Potential involvement in new business activities on the corporate practice area but not only, contributing to the development of business plans for the office and agency.
To apply to this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Build and maintain effective working relationships across the network
- Be proactive and tenacious
- Ability to interact and communicate at all levels of the company
- Networking with managers and client contacts at all levels
- Awareness of cultural and political sensitivities.
- Open to creative thinking and to adoption of new tools and solutions
- Ensure quality and consistency in all work
- Implements actions with sensitive eyes to the strategic framework
- Balance and prioritize conflicting demands appropriately
- Strong and flexible time management to meet team and client needs
- Use initiative and creative analytical approaches in addressing commercial issues.
- Understanding of a project-based professional service firm
- Able to see the big picture and willing to develop understanding of relevant financial analysis.
- Graduate and post graduate degree
- International work experience, around 4 - 5 years
- Strong analytical skills
- Good level PowerPoint skills
- Strong competence in media relations with solid network of relationship
- Understanding of the digital environment and trends. Direct experience in digital comms project is an additional option
- Experience in crisis management is a positive additional feature
- Experience in corporate health industry is an add (not mandatory)
- Excellent English communications skills.