Content + Publishing Strategist - Social Media (AD) - Financial + Professional Services
Content + Publishing Strategist, Financial + Professional Services – Hill + Knowlton Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K) is an international PR and communications agency based across 80 offices in 40 countries and working globally with many of the largest multinational companies. We structure and lead our business around industry sector teams to deliver deep industry knowledge for the benefit of our clients. These teams are supported by specialist areas of creative ideas development and strategy, data and analytics, content creation and publishing, corporate affairs and ESG. The people in our agency are constantly evolving and are expected to re-invent their skills and set new standards in the industry.
We are proud to have been awarded Provoke Sabre EMEA Awards: UK PR Consultancy of the Year 2022, EMEA Agency of the Decade, UK 2022 Silver Agency of the Year: Campaign Awards, EMEA 2022 Gold PR Agency of the Year: Campaign Award.
The Financial + Professional Services team is a team of motivated and industrious consultants with specialist sector knowledge all dedicated to helping clients large and small to navigate the changing world around us. We work with up-and-coming brands, international networks and global institutions.
We have had a highly successful 12 months, winning multiple new accounts and growing remits with existing clients. Our approach is based on a successful strategy of providing clients with both the depth of expertise in financial and professional services they expect and the breadth of experience they require in multi-stakeholder, multi-channel communications.
THE ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide counsel to clients and lead insight driven content strategies for current and new clients, championing creative work that will work across all channels
- Lead and develop best in class content strategy for core clients and ensure best practice across community management, social engagement, website and SEO
- Ensure all content is of the highest quality in relation to the brief, acting as core line of approval before being shared externally
- Understand our clients’ competitive landscape and make informed recommendations regarding emerging and new technologies
- Work with client teams to help define the scope and approach for major projects for clients and where necessary help structure and present recommendations
- Drive escalation of knowledge within the agency, continuously focus efforts on developing and enhancing the skills and capabilities of teams through a B2B lens, as well as working with other content and publishing leads across the agency globally to share key learnings and upskill sector teams
- Provide recommendations and insight for growth strategies for clients, identify new opportunities and play a proactive role in terms of proposal development, pitching and conversion
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- A strong analytical understanding (including comprehensive usage of web and social analytics) and the ability to intuitively understand what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it
- Solid working knowledge of digital channels/ social media platforms and how they can be used to generate, host and engage audiences with creative content
- Ability to generate digital ideas that deliver cut through to target audiences and within the social media space
- Extensive content strategy development experience, ideally gained within an agency environment
- Ability to explain technical issues with clarity in a non-technical way
- Interest in, and understanding of, business issues, news and politics, the media and the world around you in general
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 25 days + (3 days at Christmas) annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellness programmes
- Weekly social events
- 2 x volunteer days per year
OUR LONDON OFFICE
H+K employs over 300 people in the UK, and our stunning Clerkenwell offices run over two floors, encompassing a beautiful roof terrace and subsidised bar area, which is a great spot for client meetings and socialising with the wider agency.
We pride ourselves on creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
We believe diversity is strength. Our Commitment at Hill + Knowlton Strategies is to combine our employees unique backgrounds, perspective, and experiences to build a more diverse and inclusive organisation that represents all of us and the businesses we work with. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and will consider all applicants regardless of age, gender identity ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, neurodiversity, and disability status. We are also happy to provide reasonable adjustments during the application and interview process. Please refer to our Diversity, Equity + Inclusion Recruitment Charter to understand more about H+K’s commitments here.
H+K is Disability Confident Committed and a Dyslexia SMART organisation. If you require any adjustments to the application or interview process with us, please don’t hesitate to email [email protected]
For more information on H+K: www.hkstrategies.com