Account Manager - Consumer (Beauty)
H+K is the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
Our Consumer Packaged Goods team is 35+ strong collection of consumer experts, each with the passion and expertise to discover, immerse and turn what we learn and think into an informed advantage for our clients who span a mix of retail, beauty + grooming and food + drink.
We are recruiting an Account Manager with strong brand communications experience to work effectively across our client portfolio, with a primary focus on beauty and grooming brands.
Work will include global and UK focused clients, supporting account leads to shape communications strategy, and managing campaign executions. You’ll work with your Account Leads to manage the planning and delivery of initiatives and inspiring best practice with more junior members of the team, as well as taking day to day management responsibilities and client correspondence.
The role would suit someone with a passion for big brand consumer campaigns and experience in multi-market and UK activity. They should show strong creative thinking, media skills, have an amazing eye for detail and a finger on the pulse of societal and category trends.
Some UK and international travel may be required.
INDICATIVE CLIENT PORTFOLIO
- Major UK and European haircare brands
- Major UK and European grooming appliance brand
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Professional, enthusiastic and proactive style of working
- Solid media + influencer relations and strong press office abilities
- Assist on shaping big brand communications planning and insights
- First class correspondence skills externally with clients and suppliers and internally with team members
- End-to-end efficiency inproject management, across multiple workstreams and/ or creative elements
- High-standard writing skills; research, proposals, messaging, briefs etc
- Creative and strategic thinking, showing active participation in ideation
- Great team management, mentoring junior team members
- Presentation skills – both verbal and written
- First class account administration and eye for detail
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to work with some of the best in the industry
- The chance to make an impact on recognised consumer brands
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to their clients
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’