Senior Influencer and Partnerships Strategist
Title: Senior Influencer + Partnerships Strategist
We would like to appoint a Sr. Influencer + Partnerships Strategist to lead on two important pieces of work in our Consumer Markets team, focused on Wellness + Food & Beverage. They will be able to lead the planning & execution of the work - bringing an understanding of negotiation, contracting, fair payment and more, bringing expertise alongside a desire to push for authentic, meaningful connections with our partners.
- Curious, creative, and proactive
- Smart, direct and a clear communicator
- An optimist that’s calm under pressure
- Attention-to-detail obsessive
- Fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of working
- Working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- To lead the development and execution of key projects across the Wellness + Food & Beverage space. This includes activating plans from contracting through to content going live.
- Work with client leads to develop strategies for Consumer Markets’ clients with influencer needs, including new business where possible
- Work with junior colleagues to manage, train and mentor them, helping to develop a business case to grow the team within Consumer Markets
- Be client facing, alongside our client lead, and being the ‘go to’ for any best practice in this space
- Working alongside our Data + Analytics to deliver accurate reporting on the performance of these projects, with insightful commentary on how it aligns to best practice & industry benchmarks
- Becoming fully proficient in the H+K Way for influencer engagement, being a champion for this
- Fully trained in our I+P tools; from Influence+ (CreatorIQ) to Brandwatch and beyond
- Be mindful of commercial elements of the work – creating estimates, contracts, and projections for work in your area, alongside our Finance, Legal and Client teams
- Be energized and connected to the industry; bringing new vendors, partners, and creators to the business, to explore partnerships with or use across the team
H+K Strategies is one of the world’s largest and most renowned communications firms, with more than 85 offices around the globe.
At H+K here in the U.S., our first priority is our people and creating an experience for each employee that is positive and fulfilling. Do you like being able to work from anywhere and in a way that is best for your life? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working for the industry’s most exciting clients and supporting headline-grabbing programs? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working with nice people? Come join us at H+K. Do you like industry-best benefits, vacation time, wellness time, and parental leave? You guessed it, come join us at H+K.
Come join us at H+K. Where we believe in the power of “Being” everything that our employees need us to be – creating a work life that is all about Being Flex, Being Connected, Being Well, Being Empowered, and Being Valued. And we keep innovating and evolving our employee experience based on what we hear directly from our team members because we strive to be the absolute best place to work.
So, let’s recap, what to expect if you were to work at H+K:
- Nice, passionate colleagues and a supportive work culture
- Flexible work modes program, where you can choose whether you work from home, work from the office, or a mix of both – a completely hybrid, distributed workforce
- Exciting clients and opps to stretch up and across to grow within the company
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing, industry-best benefits, such as
- Comprehensive and inclusive health, dental, vision, and mental healthcare
- Back-up care paid parental leave (16-week maternity leave!), and other family solutions
- Retirement savings and student loan refinancing partner options
- Insanely good vacation and wellness time off, no matter your level
- Plus, another engaging employee programming, such as
- Ally and Mentorship program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Experience committees
- And, worth mentioning, frequent happy hours
Most importantly! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, H+K Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
COME JOIN US!