Global Communications Fellow
H+K Strategies’ is seeking a dynamic Global Communications Fellow to assist the Global Communications Team in the creation and execution of key marketing initiatives and external communications programs.
The fellow will assist in the execution of a variety of programs to share the agency’s story externally, including but not limited to social media management, content creation, corporate marketing, thought leadership, executive visibility, events, awards and rankings and more. The ideal candidate is a strong and versatile writer with professional proficiency across all major social media platforms, able to create and edit content with a keen eye for detail, an energetic, positive attitude and a true thirst for learning.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Working closely with a team to execute key external communications projects that positively promote the Hill+Knowlton Strategies brand globally with a focus on our social media platforms
- Creating a variety of content across social/digital channels including social copy, social graphics, web copy and more
- Drafting press materials and press releases
- Serving as a brand ambassador for the firm, its people and its culture within the agency, the industry and the business community
Sound like you? Here’s what you need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, public relations, communications or related
- Interest in global external communications/marketing
- Previous experience in corporate communications, journalism, digital marketing and/or agency experience a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail and a strong grasp of AP style guidelines
- Social/digital savvy with proficiency across all major social media platforms
- Strong content creation skills and the ability to learn new systems with ease; basic knowledge of graphic design
- Skilled multitasker able to manage multiple projects within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Creativity, flexibility and enthusiasm to contribute to a variety of projects, big and small, to achieve team objectives
- Hard working team player with a positive, can-do attitude
We require immediate, full-time availability throughout the program (minimum 40 hours per week) for a minimum term of 6 months.
Benefits: Medical Insurance Plan, 401k, Fitness Reimbursement, Training+Professional Development Opportunities
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.