Data + Analytics Manager- Consumer Packaged Goods
Data + Analytics Manager
H+K is the first and only large communications agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
We are looking for a Data + Analytics Manager to join our Consumer Packaged Goods team. As a Data + Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the sector in utilising data from multiple sources, with the ability to assess and report real insights that provide a competitive advantage for our clients.
You need to be inquisitive, someone who can interpret data and spot trends, with the ability to explain technical issues with clarity in a way people understand. You should have experience with social media monitoring tools, web analytics tools or other relevant platforms, with a deep passion for and knowledge of mobile, web, social media marketing & analytics. You should be deeply embedded in the use of data and tools for influencer projects, from identification through to measurement.
You will be responsible for understanding the holistic Data + Analytics offer and support its application for your sectors.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Take a client brief, and then make a recommendation for the best way to approach a question with data
- Be the go-to person for best practice on data analysis and reporting within the team, and the delivery of data insights to clients and sector teams on an ongoing basis
- Lead on the analysis of quarterly or yearly ‘deep dive’ reports for client teams and clients
- Demonstrate a curiosity to interrogate large amounts of data, transform it into a usable format and advise client leads in a clear language about the implications from the analysis
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of statistics and be comfortable with analytical techniques. Experience using social and digital media, especially social media monitoring tools, web analytic tools and influencer identification and measurement
- Work with the Director of Data and Analytics on the continued development of clients and service offerings throughout the business
- Work with colleagues to develop H+K’s proprietary tools for your sector
- Support the client teams and help to identify new opportunities, provide insight and direction in all new business opportunities
- Play a pro-active role in terms of new business in your sector
- Inspire and mentor junior team members and those to develop greater expertise within the team
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to be part of fun, dynamic, ambitious and growing teams within a large agency
- Play a crucial yet flexible role, shaping the thinking and direction of major projects
- The opportunity work on some hugely significant projects for some of the biggest new launches in the industry
- The opportunity to work with a truly global agency, collaborating with teams and talented individuals across the London office and in other markets
- The post holder would be able to develop their skills by learning from and working across H+K, including our behavioural science team