Senior Account Manager, Consumer Brands
Senior Account Manager, Consumer Brands
H+K Strategies is searching for a talented Senior Account Manager, Consumer Brands to join our Chicago-based team. This is a unique opportunity to grow as a communications professional by working across a diverse portfolio of influential clients within a dynamic, global agency.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the retail or healthcare sector and a track record of success developing and executing strategic internal/employee communications campaigns and a client-obsessed mindset to deliver results and superior client service.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Planning and executing strategic internal/employee communications programs and campaigns
- Providing clients with informed recommendations based on a true understanding of, and changes within, employee experience, culture, and communications
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with client contacts
- Contributing superb writing abilities in the creation of articles, FAQs, talking points and presentations tailored specifically for the employee audience
- Working closely with H+K team members and key client contacts, ensuring high quality and precision on client deliverables
- Contributing creativity, passion and expertise to an entrepreneurial team environment where everyone’s voice is heard, highly valued and rewarded
What else is in it for you?
- Competitive benefits package—including healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision support), fitness reimbursement, your birthday off and more
- A career working with and influencing bold, impactful clients and innovative account teams
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
What you’ll need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree
- 7+ years’ experience in strategic communications/public relations; experience working with clients in the retail or healthcare sector; agency experience preferred
- Proven track record of success planning and executing internal/employee communications programs that meet client business objectives
- Strong understanding of the HR and employee experience landscape; proactive in tracking relevant changes and the ability to make recommendations/share insight with client contacts based on those changes
- Experience with mobile apps, change management and/or research and evaluation a plus
- Enthusiasm for working as a leader within a team, managing and upskilling junior staff while modeling corporate culture values
- Excellent client service skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with client contacts
- Superb writing and editing skills across a variety of platforms with a keen eye for detail and love of the written word
- Passion, integrity and excitement for the H+K brand
A little about H+K
H+K Strategies is one of the world’s largest and most renowned communications firms, with more than 85 offices around the globe.
At H+K here in the U.S., our first priority is our people and creating an experience for each employee that is positive and fulfilling. Do you like being able to work from anywhere and in a way that is best for your life? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working for the industry’s most exciting clients and supporting headline-grabbing programs? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working with nice people? Come join us at H+K. Do you like industry-best benefits, vacation time, wellness time and parental leave? You guessed it, come join us at H+K.
Come join us at H+K. Where we believe in the power of “Being” everything that our employees need us to be – creating a work life that is all about Being Flex, Being Connected, Being Well, Being Empowered and Being Valued. And we keep innovating and evolving our employee experience based on what we hear directly from our team members, because we strive to be the absolute best place to work.
So let’s recap, what to expect if you were to work at H+K:
· Nice, passionate colleagues and a supportive work culture
· Flexible work modes program, where you can choose whether you work from home, work from the office or a mix of both – a completely hybrid, distributed work force
· Exciting clients and opps to stretch up and across to grow within the company
· Competitive compensation
· Amazing, industry-best benefits, such as
- Comprehensive and inclusive health, dental, vision and mental healthcare
- Back-up care, paid parental leave (16 - week maternity leave!) and other family solutions
- Retirement savings and student loan refinancing partner options
· Insanely good vacation and wellness time off, no matter your level
· Plus, other engaging employee programming, such as
- Ally and mentorship program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Experience committees
- And, worth mentioning, frequent happy hours
COME JOIN US!